Tata group airconditioner maker Voltas Ltd on Friday reported a 12.64 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 87.95 crore in the third quarter ended December 2019. The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 78.08 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, Voltas said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations during the period under review stood at Rs 1,492.51 crore as against Rs 1,491.78 crore in the year-ago quarter, the company said.
Voltas said its revenue from unitary cooling products for comfort and commercial use segment increased 14 per cent at Rs 601 crore as compared to Rs 526 crore in the corresponding quarter last year. Air Coolers and other products also witnessed increased traction and healthy growth.
The company’s electro-mechanical projects and services segment had a revenue of Rs 808 crore as compared to Rs 875 crore in the year-ago quarter primarily due to slow pace of execution of projects.
Carry forward order book of the segment was higher at Rs 7,024 crore, including major orders booked in water projects as compared to Rs 4,994 crore in the corresponding quarter last year, Voltas said.
Engineering products and services segment revenue remain unchanged at Rs 83 crore as compared to the previous year, the company added.Exclusive offer: Use code “BUDGET2020” and get Moneycontrol Pro’s Subscription for as little as Rs 333/- for the first year.
- Samsung Q3 net profit tumbles by 49%
- Optus sees Q3 net profit decline amid mobile growth
- Singtel announces SG$3.87b net profit for FY16
- Acer secures modest net profit despite weak demand
- Acer reports highest net profit in 27 quarters
- Singtel shrinks net profit by SG$16m
- MNF net profit up 25 percent to AU$9m
- Mahindra Satyam Q3 net drops 74 percent
- Wipro Q3 net income up 18 percent, above expectations
- Samsung mobile down 96 percent as Note 7 wipes out division's Q3 operating profit
- NAB poaches tech execs, posts AU$2.6b statutory H1 net profit
- Kakao net income drops 64.5 percent on increased operating expenses
- TPG net profit jumps to AU$162m after iiNet acquisition
- Amaysim reports AU$12m net profit after Vaya, AusBBS purchases
- Nokia's net profit falls 90 percent
- Optus restructure sees 9.2% net profit slump
- Alcatel-Lucent ANZ net profit halves to AU$16.4m
- Lenovo's Q1 net profit jumps on strong smartphone sales
- Hitachi Q1 net profit nearly doubles, but warns of slowdown
- StarHub net profit up by SG$19.1m
Voltas Q3 net profit up 12.64% at Rs 87.95cr have 398 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.