Border authorities in the southern region are strictly controlling all travel through border gates as part of an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 disease. The body temperature of people passing through the My Quy Tay Border Gate in Long An Province is checked to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The southern province of Tay Ninh, which has a 240km border with Cambodia, is at high risk of COVID-19 infections. About 10,000 people travel between Vietnam and Cambodia every day through Moc Bai and Xa Mat international border gates, national border gates, sub-border gates, and many trails. Colonel Nguyen Tai Son of the province’s Border Guard Force said it had set up a committee for COVID-19 prevention and control. “Each border guard station has set up a steering committee and a special task force to work on the prevention and control of the epidemic.” Strict controls on entry and exit have been conducted to detect possible cases of suspected infections as early as possible. Provincial border guards have increased communication activities to raise people’s awareness about prevention measures against the virus. The border guards are working closely with police, customs and quarantine officers to check the body temperature… Read full this story
- We are preventing spread of contagious diseases in memory of Dr Adadevoh
- China, Vietnam allow tourist cars to enter border provinces
- Smuggled frozen pettitoes seized in SW China border province
- Border closure: Awareness to consume what we produce —Sen. Okorocha
- VN aims to resolve investor disputes with Gov’t
- 10 Mind-blowing Ways To Prevent Cold And Flu
- VIDEO: Los Zetas Cartel Turns Mexican Border City into War Zone
- Who are Strictly Come Dancing star Alex Scott's parents?
- Border closure: Our members’ jobs threathened, says Union leader
- Strictly Speaking – James and Ola Jordan: We love feisty Shirley, Neil will be devastated that he can't dance and it might be THIS couple's time to go
VN border provinces take strict measures to prevent spread of COVID-19 have 330 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.