The service aims to promote competitiveness among telecommunications enterprises and ensure the interests of customers as they are allowed to switch their network providers without changing their phone numbers. (Photo for illustration: Vnexpress) According to a report by the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Information and Telecommunications, 22,046 subscribers chose to use Viettel’s services from April 1 to 8, 2019, while the number of subscribers switching to other networks was only 19,358. During the period, 18,380 subscribers switched to VinaPhone while 9,633 subscribers moved to MobiFone, the two current telecommunications giants. Together with attracting the highest number of new subscribers in the three telecom giants in the period, Viettel has been also lauded for creating favorable conditions for its customers to switch to other networks. Experts in the telecom sector said that helping customers to find suitable service providers could affect businesses’ profits, but definitely help them gain their customers’ trust in their professionalism. Evidently, it is the quality of services that has helped Viettel attract a large number of customers. Translated by Tran Hoai
- A Chat With The Host Of 'Brain Games': Nat Geo's Highest-Rated Show Ever
- Why 26 of the 100 highest rated CEOs are in tech
- SNL Season Premiere With Trump Versus Clinton Cold Open Has Biggest Highest Ratings In 8 Years
- India Adds Record 20 Million Mobile Subscribers in March
- These 10 US states have the highest rate of malware infections in the country
- Scoreboard: Who are the highest rated leaders in the tech industry?
- The U.S. Has The Highest Rate Of Plastic-Contaminated Tap Water In The World
- Canada is home to the highest rate of inflammatory bowel diseases in the world, especially in children
- Military Suicide Attempts Highest Rates Were Among Never-Deployed Soldiers
- Netflix And CBS Agreement Brings Showtime's Dexter To Netflix Subscribers
Viettel records highest rate of favoring subscribers switching have 302 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.