In implementing the emulation movement, Viettel Group has ceaselessly found creative solutions to maintain its position as the top telecom giant in Vietnam, serving as an outstanding state-owned enterprise and a model for others to follow. Ever-lasting innovativeness There are various inspiring stories in the emulation movement implemented by Viettel Groups, showing creativeness, desire for innovation and development and the daringness of the group’s staff and workers. In 2011, the entire network of Viettel Group was provided by foreign partners. The use of the online charging system provided by foreign partners resulted in high costs while all changes and upgrades could only be made depending on the partners, which was very time-consuming and expensive. Well aware of that fact, Viettel decided to build the system itself. A team in charge of developing the Viettel Online Charging System (vOCS) was formed. In the first phase of the system’s research and development, the team faced a lot of difficulties and challenges. However, in the high spirit of emulation and the facilitation of the group leaders, the team continued with the work and successfully put vOCS 3.0 into operation in nine out of 11 markets, serving more than 170 million subscribers, saving more… Read full this story
- The Magpie Group announce new wave of protests against Mike Ashley
- Five Star Movement unveils plan to form EU Parliament group
- 'Movement is medicine'
- Lukaku and Rashford strike late as Solskjaer emulates Busby by winning first four league games in charge
- Feeling stressed about hosting Christmas? Here's 8 tips from a psychologist to ensure a relaxed day
- Lay people to perform funeral duties as priest numbers decline
- The 3 habits of calm: TV doctor on how to reduce stress
- Poland to lay slain Gdansk Mayor to rest
- Poland lays slain Gdansk Mayor to rest
- 'Fergie time' back as Solskjaer insists he won't be afraid to lay down the law
Viettel Group lays stress on emulation movement have 320 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.