The measures Vietnam is taking to cope with the nCoV epidemic are based on the experience and scientific research results that have been accumulated for many years, since the time it faced SARS epidemic in 2002-2003.
Amid the nCoV outbreak, the UN’s Twitter account quoted WHO’s Chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus who spoke at the meeting on January 31, 2020 in Geneva “This is the time for facts, not fear. This is the time for science, not rumors. This is the time for solidarity, not stigma”.
|With the readiness to confront the disease, researchers have been working closely with the clinical physicians to quickly find out the epidemiological characteristics of the epidemic as well as the genetic characteristics and infectious mechanism.|
With the readiness to confront the disease, researchers have been working closely with the clinical physicians to quickly find out the epidemiological characteristics of the epidemic as well as the genetic characteristics and infectious mechanism.
The People’s Committee of the central province of Thua Thien – Hue on February 11 said there is no infection with NCoV in the province during 14 days after the arrival of Diamond Princess cruise ship at Chan May port on January 27.
Under the impact of the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak, foreign tourist arrivals in Vietnam may fall by 50 – 60 percent during the epidemic period, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).
- Robo Brain Lets Robots Learn To Recognize And Operate Objects With Shared Information Bank
- EVFTA puts pressure on Vietnamese firms to better competitiveness
- Vietnamese businesses to explore opportunities in Malaysia
- Nasa scientists celebrate Mars landing with quirky handshake that’s going viral
- Netflix LA offices on lockdown due to active shooter (Updated)
- Zuckerberg to 2.2 billion Facebook users: Someone, sometime has probably accessed your information
- Google Play Store Latest News & Update: Users Beware! Many Android Free Apps Are Sharing Users' Information
- EVE Online unbans lobbyist accused of sharing insider information
- EVE Online unbans lobbyist wrongly accused of sharing insider information
- Netflix LA offices on lockdown due to active shooter