The Prime Minister has set the goal of exporting $300 billion worth of products this year, but with the coronavirus outbreak, this proves to be an impossible mission. Since the day coronavirus appeared in Vietnam, Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh has held many meetings to discuss solutions to both prevent the epidemic and maintain production and business. The Prime Minister has set the goal of exporting $300 billion worth of products this year, but with the coronavirus outbreak, this proves to be an impossible mission. Chinh, at a February 7 meeting, mentioned the transport of farm produce to China by sea. However, to do this, Vietnamese enterprises need to export products through official channels, not across border gates. M. Ha Traders, exporters advised not to transport produce to northern border gates The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has asked local exporters to suspend the transport of farm produce to the northern border gates. The path to $500 billion import/export turnover Just within five years, from 2015 to 2019, Vietnam’s import/export turnover reached $2.106 trillion, which was higher than the total import/export turnover of the 15 years before.
- EVFTA to help improve Vietnam’s competitiveness: researcher
- Dialogue spotlights EU-Vietnam free trade, investment protection pacts
- My focus is on singles, want to be top-300 in 2015: Sumit Nagal
- Savills: EVFTA positively impacts on Vietnam’s industrial real estate market
- Vietnam, Malaysia to expand trade in livestock products
- EVFTA to help Vietnam, Czech Republic boost economic ties
- EVFTA, EVIPA to help raise Vietnam’s position: expert
- FTAs generate opportunities, challenges to Vietnam’s agriculture
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- German online fashion retailer Zalando increases turnover by 26.7 pct in Q3
Vietnam vows to obtain $300 billion in export turnover have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.