Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung (R) meets with RoK Ambassador Park Noh-wan in Hanoi on February 18 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung and Ambassador of the Republic of Korea (RoK) to Vietnam Park Noh-wan on February 18 expressed their wish to further enhance their countries’ cooperation in vocational education. At the working session in Hanoi, Ambassador Park said he hopes the RoK and Vietnam will continue developing win-win cooperation and the Vietnamese Government will keep support Korean businesses. He also expected stronger collaboration in vocational training, especially for vulnerable groups in society, calling on the Vietnamese ministry to support the MoU on labour cooperation to be renewed and the social insurance agreement to be signed soon. About 9,000 Korean firms are operating in Vietnam, the diplomat noted, voicing his hope that Vietnam will issue more policies to attract businesses from his country. For his part, Minister Dung said the two countries have recorded clear progress in labour cooperation. In 2019, more than 7,000 Vietnamese came to work in the RoK thanks to the RoK’s employment permit system implemented on a larger scale and in a… Read full this story
- Student Visa - Vocational Education and Training
- The Need For Strong Vocational and Career Education
- Importance of Higher Education Counseling For Study in Australia
- The Significance of Vocational Skills
- Cosmetology Education Courses Can Help You Find the Right Career
- Comparison in the Role of a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) And Psychiatric Technician (PT)
- Choosing a Vocational School
- Online Vocational School - Start a Career in Something You Enjoy!
- Online Education In Law - A Guide To Your Law Degree!
- Online Degrees in Education
Vietnam, RoK to boost ties in vocational education have 296 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.