Leaders of the two sides sign the contract PANO – The Vietnam Coast Guard Command and the James Boat Technology Joint Stock Company on June 7th signed a contract to build a new high-speed patrol boat MS-50. This 13m long and 4.6m wide boat with the displacement of 9.6 tons can operate at a maximum speed of 35 nautical miles per hour, meeting all international standards. The construction cost of VND 12 billion is funded by the Vietnam Anh Duong (Vinasun) Joint Stock Corporation. The boat is expected to finish and handed over to the Vietnam Coast Guard Command in December this year. Translated by Pham Huy
- Coast Guard commissions ship named for slain petty officer
- After Shutdown, Grounded Planes and Delayed Repairs Ripple Through Coast Guard
- A Small Alaska Town Reels as the Coast Guard Weathers On Without Pay
- Coast Guard seizes Chinese boat for not complying with stop order | Yonhap News Agency
- The Coast Guard: Always ready, not always paid
- Coast Guard families were pushed to their breaking points in the shutdown. They don't expect it to be the last
- Coast Guard's emotional support labradoodle is a very good boy
- U.S. Coast Guard ship due at Jeju port next week | Yonhap News Agency
- Coast Guard seeks billion-dollar icebreaker as Russia makes Arctic push
- Is Gavin Newsom Right to Slow Down California’s High-Speed Train?
Vietnam Coast Guard to have new high-speed patrol boat have 234 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.