(Reuters) – ViacomCBS is working on a streaming service that will build on CBS All Access, CNBC reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
ViacomCBS executives have not made a firm decision, but are considering a service with advertisements that will combine CBS All Access with Viacom’s channels such as Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central and Paramount Pictures, the report added.
The company did not immediately respond to Reuters’ request for comment.
ViacomCBS will become the latest media company to throw its hat in the streaming ring after the launch of streaming services by Apple Inc and Walt Disney Co in November.
CBS and Viacom completed their merger in December, reuniting media mogul Sumner Redstone’s U.S. entertainment empire.
Reporting by Neha Malara in Bengaluru; Editing by Shinjini Ganguli
- Apple sets launch of streaming, gaming services
- UEFA launches online streaming portal, aims for young fans
- Britbox: BBC and ITV strike deal for new streaming service
- BinckBank Spain & Portugal launch new service in English
- YouTube and Derek Blasberg launch new /Fashion content channel
- VTO LAUNCHES NEW BRAND
- Bolt launches business transport platform in Europe and Africa
- BIRN Launches New Cross-Border Reporting Platform
- Stoke City offer new streaming service to fans
- Cafesjian Center, Beeline launch new interactive online platform
- Boohoo launches new buy now pay later scheme
- Warehouse launches e-commerce platform
- Lenovo launches new ThinkPad line with AMD Ryzen 7 Pro processor
- Korman launches new political party
- Facebook launches new tool to tackle scam adverts
- Maverick TV Host to Launch New Party in Bulgaria
- Clapton artist launches new comic and zine fair in London Fields
- Coventry technology entrepreneur launches new app
- Christian group launches new Folau crowdfund in anti-gay row
- Cyprus Mail launches new website
ViacomCBS to launch new streaming platform: CNBC have 288 words, post on www.reuters.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.