Participants attending the launch in Hà Nội on Tuesday practice washing their hands to prevent disease such as COVID-19. Photo Anh Thư HÀ NỘI — The Vietnam Association of Community Health Care Education (VACHE) and TikTok have launched a programme named Kiến Thức Phòng Dịch (Knowledge on how to fight COVID-19) raising awareness about health promotion and disease prevention, in Hà Nội. The programme aims to generate 5,000 healthcare videos and attract 50 million views, promising to have a positive effect on Việt Nam’s health sector, especially the community health sector. “The advantage of technology, as well as tools and features on TikTok, help to visualise information, effectively delivering the message to all citizens,” said Nguyễn Hồng Quân, chairman of VACHE, on Tuesday. “Simple knowledge of disease prevention such as keeping warm, wearing medical masks or washing hands properly are basic practices that everyone needs to acquire. With the advantage in technology and diverse background music, TikTok will contribute to equipping users with useful information and skills, encouraging each person to protect their health, as well as their family and the community,” said Nguyễn Lâm Thanh, head of Public Policy, TikTok Vietnam. Kiến Thức Phòng Dịch will kick off on Việt Nam’s… Read full this story
- World AIDS Day: Walk in Jersey City raises awareness
- Raising awareness of rare form of cancer
- Jupiter tourney raises awareness, honors Chase, 'an amazing little boy'
- Anderson: Venice family raising awareness for a rare condition
- Cross-country fraternity bike ride raises awareness for people with disabilities
- Rolling with the Bulls aims to raise awareness about "bully breeds"
- “It’s something so preventable:” Survivors who lost parents to fatigued driving crash work to raise awareness after winning civil suit
- Calgary vlogger hopes ‘lost child’ social experiment raises awareness
- Gok Wan hosts Global Pride Makeover to raise awareness for overseas persecution of LGBT community
- Marine veteran from Round Lake Beach works to raise awareness of military suicides
VACHE, TikTok raise awareness on disease prevention through short videos have 349 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.