Deputy Minister of Planning and Investment spoke at the Catalyzing Women’s Entrepreneurship: Creating a Fender Responsive Entrepreneurial Ecosystem workshop With the aim of supporting women entrepreneurs, the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), with sponsorship from the Canadian government, in co-ordination with the Vietnamese Ministry of Planning and Investment have introduced the project ofCatalyzing Women’s Entrepreneurship: Creating a Fender Responsive Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.” The project has been deployed in five countries, including Bangladesh, Cambodia, Fiji, Nepal, and Samoa. In Vietnam, the project will last for four years from 2020 to 2023 with the three major components of building policies and a legal framework; enhancing women businesses’ approaching and using financial services; applying technological solutions at women’s business. Over the years, the number of enterprises whose owners are women has accounted for about 25 per cent of the total in Vietnam, with equal or even better business results than the ones owned by men. “While men entrepreneurs can persuade investors or their families to believe in them, women have to prove themselves by real working effectiveness. They have to cope with a lot of barriers regarding finance, technology, and land,” Vu Dai Thang, Deputy Minister of… Read full this story
- Prime Minister launches Vietnam health programme
- PM Phúc launches the Việt Nam Health Programme
- I weep over women marginalisation – Sanwo-Olu
- Facebook to Join Hands with Indian Govt to Train 5,000 Tribal Women in Digital Knowledge
- Sairee Chahal talks about Sheroes, an online community for women
- Entrepreneurship key to unlocking Africa’s economic devt — Tony Elumelu
- Amazon India to empower women entrepreneurs with the launch of 'Amazon Saheli'
- AIRSWEEE fellowship: 3 Indian women entrepreneurs to fly to US
- Varsities should focus on research, innovation and entrepreneurship: AICTE chief
- We are using sports, entrepreneurship to keep youths away from drug abuse – Obaseki
UNESCAP and MPI launch women’s entrepreneurship programme have 315 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.