Medical examination for a suspected person (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Over 100 citizens have returned home after 14 days in quarantine at a border military facility in the northern province of Lang Son following the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Director of the Lang Son Centre for Disease Control Dao Dinh Cuong said on February 17 that all suspected cases were in good health and displayed no symptoms of respiratory problems. They were urged to follow the Ministry of Health’s recommendations as well as raise public awareness of COVID-19 prevention measures and the significance of quarantine. More than 404 Vietnamese returnees from China were kept under observation at Regiment 123 barracks where they received medical examinations every day. In Quang Ninh province, six suspected cases returned home on February 16 after being monitored for 14 days at the provincial military school and testing negative for the virus. They were among the Vietnamese citizens who returned from China’s Wuhan city, the epicenter of the virus outbreak, on February 1. A quarantine zone has been set up at the military school to receive up to 300 people from coronavirus-hit areas as well as high-risk localities. There are 334 foreign workers from local industrial… Read full this story
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects In Dorchester Home Invasion
- After puking blood and sparking global freakout, man tests negative for Ebola
- Drop test: Which is the toughest case for iPhone XR?
- Brampton patient tests negative for Ebola
- Johnson & Johnson claims the same baby powder bottle the FDA found asbestos in tested NEGATIVE in 15 new tests - but US regulators stand by their results that triggered a national recall
- Baseball Report: Orioles Allowing Home Runs At Record Pace
- After puking blood and sparking global freak out, man tests negative for Ebola
- Canada rules out suspected case of Ebola virus
- Housing cooldown poses ‘1st serious test’ for new Redfin and Zillow direct home-buying programs
- Vivint's Outdoor Camera Pro can detect someone casing your home
Testing negative for COVID-19, suspected cases allowed to go home have 328 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.