Shares of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (down 4.97 per cent), Pokarna (down 4.95 per cent), Shirpur Gold Refinery (down 4.93 per cent), Elegant Marbles (down 4.89 per cent), Terrascope Ventures (down 4.83 per cent), Pacific Industries (down 4.18 per cent), Divyashakti Granites (down 3.03 per cent), NMDC Ltd (down 2.95 per cent), Orissa Minerals Development Company (down 2.61 per cent) and Madhav Marbles and Granites (down 1.80 per cent) were among the top losers.
The NSE Nifty50 index was trading 46.70 points down at 12,127.95, while the 30share BSE Sensex was down 155.05 points at 41,304.74 at around 02:33 pm.
Bharti Airtel (up 4.22 per cent), Reliance Industries (up 1.26 per cent), HCL Technologies (up 1.18 per cent), ICICI Bank (up 0.92 per cent), Bajaj Auto (up 0.78 per cent), Tech Mahindra (up 0.64 per cent), Larsen & Toubro (up 0.56 per cent), Asian Paints (up 0.3 per cent), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (up 0.23 per cent) and Bajaj Finance (up 0.07 per cent) were among the top gainers in the Sensex pack.
On the other hand, IndusInd Bank (down 3.56 per cent), Power Grid Corporation of India (down 2.5 per cent), NTPC (down 2.0 per cent), State Bank of India (down 2.0 per cent), Hero MotoCorp (down 1.76 per cent), Mahindra & Mahindra (down 1.73 per cent), ITC (down 1.72 per cent), HDFC Bank (down 1.71 per cent), Axis Bank (down 1.58 per cent) and Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (down 1.47 per cent) were trading in the red.
- A-share market forecast to sustain bullish growth
- DOJ Closes Probe into Richard Burr’s Coronavirus-Linked Stock Trades
- Exit poll predictions: Markets soar in early trade; rupee gains
- Half of New Stock-Trading Accounts Opened by Young People
- 1st LD-Writethru: Chinese stocks close mixed Friday
- Twitter, Social Media Stocks Trading Lower After Trump Ban
- Huge volume of new shares, record liquidity put HoSE system under pressure
- Shares soars, analysts predict historic level of 1,204 points for VN-Index soon
- Shares manage to go up despite selling pressure
- Shares extend rally, getting closer to 1,200 points on Tuesday
- German fund to buy 1 million shares of Taseco
- Market ends mixed, VN-Index recovers from morning loss
- Sensex ends lower after choppy trade; M&M soars 6%
- HoSE releases update of portfolios for indices
- Volatility hits Wall Street as stocks tumble across the board
- Market opens new trading week on a high note
- Bank, brokerage stocks start week in reverse gear
- Sensex rallies over 170 points in early trade; Nifty tops 14,590
- Experts warn of correction in trading this week
- Market lowers on Thursday morning
Share market update: Mining stocks trade mixed; NMDC down 3% have 386 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.