Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong and Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc offered messages of congratulations to Sultan of Brunei Darussalam Haji Hassanal Bolkiah. The same day, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh extended a congratulatory message to Sultan cum Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Haji Hassanal Bolkiah and Second Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Dato Erywan Pehin Yusof. Established in 1992, Vietnam-Brunei diplomatic ties are growing steadily across bilateral and multilateral levels. In particular, political trust between the two nations has been consolidated thanks to the regular exchange of delegations and high-level meetings.
- Leaders congratulate Germany on National Day
- BJP drops senior leaders, ministers in final list
- Finland declares national day of mourning for school shooting; killer likely knew his victims
- Google Doodle goes dark for national day of mourning for President Bush
- New National Day of Service is no way to honor the 9/11 dead
- Bristol Palin goes clubbing after celebrating the National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Protester Shot in H.K. on China’s National Day: Hong Kong Update
- President Obama gives extremists a gift by sending 1,200 National Guard troops to US-Mexican border
- White House sends Cabinet across nation to calm public, defend stimulus on its anniversary
- Leaders must deal with national debt levels, or else our investments will suffer
Senior leaders send congratulations to Brunei on National Day have 232 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.