The category claimed 23.9 percent of $1.26 billion spent on online ads in the country, Ho Chi Minh City-based company Adsota reported. It was followed by fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) with 12.9 percent and automobiles with 6.7 percent. “Figures indicate the resources e-commerce businesses are willing to invest in digital advertising in recent years, linked to the “money burning” race of Shopee, Lazada, Sendo and Tiki,” the report stated. Rising expenditure follows Vietnam’s growing market of internet users. The country ranked 14th in the world in its number of smartphone users at 43.7 million last year, a rate of 44.9 percent. In number of app downloads, Vietnam ranked second to Indonesia in ASEAN and seventh globally. The most popular app categories in Vietnam are games, photography and social. Vietnamese spend 2 hours and 33 minutes on social networks, 17 minutes higher than the world average, according to U.K.-based We Are Social. Vietnam’s online advertising expenditure is set to reach $1.4 billion in 2022.
- Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market 2018 Industry Key Players, Share, Trend, Segmentation and Forecast to 2023
- E-Commerce Technology Market insights to 2022 by Type, Application, End-user, and Region Studied in New Research
- Gifts Retailing 2018 Global Market Net Worth US$ 77 billion Forecast By 2022
- Mazda taps Americas head as CEO to raise game in its biggest market
- Sargun Mehta: UK among biggest markets for Punjabi films
- Russia Overtakes France as Europe’s Biggest Market for Movie Tickets
- BMW's ReachNow Car Sharing Service Is Mostly Dead In Its Biggest Market
- Bargain-hunting Chinese make Japanese retail king Bic Camera a billionaire
- U.S. Retail Sales Gain Points to Healthier Second Quarter
- "Store of the Future”: Brick-and-mortar meets e-commerce
Retail, e-commerce biggest marketers in Vietnam have 281 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.