The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s extraordinary statement released on Friday night contained a subtle dig at Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, a royal source claimed. Harry and Meghan put a new statement on their own website hours after announcing they would stop using the word ‘royal’ in their branding after the Spring – and they insisted on keeping their HRH titles even though they would not ‘actively use’ them. The couple appeared to complain that the palace is treating them differently to other family members and a royal source claims this is a reference to minor royals such as Beatrice and Eugenie. The statement read: ‘While there is precedent for other titled members of the Royal Family to seek employment outside of the institution, for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, a 12-month review period has been put in place. ‘Per the agreement The Duke and Duchess of Sussex understand that they are required to step back from Royal duties and not undertake representative duties on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen.’ A royal source told The Mirror: ‘It’s pretty clear they are referencing minor royals such as Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, which is an odd association to… Read full this story
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle engaged! Get the first look at the engagement ring
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Make Royal Visit To Brixton in London
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's honeymoon: Are they going to Namibia?
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and 13 Assistants Flying to Africa with Climate Message
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle drop by to meet military families for coffee
- Meghan Markle Can Help the Royal Family Change—If It Wants To
- Royal Family Christmas 2017 Photos: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Join Kate Middleton, Prince William At Holiday Service
- Elton John paid for Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's private flight to France
- Meghan Markle is good for royal family, say 55% of Brits - but 44% prefer Kate
- Meghan Markle is good for Royal Family say 55% of public – but 39% says she’s hypocrite on environment
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's complaint that 'other titled members of Royal family' are allowed outside jobs is 'hidden dig' at Beatrice and Eugenie, Palace source claims have 346 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.