Baskets containing grapefruit flowers have begun appearing throughout the streets of Hanoi with local residents enjoying taking in their pleasant sweet scent. The season when grapefruits enter their blossoming period usually occurs between mid-February and early March each year. Major streets throughout the capital such as Xa Dan, Giai Phong, Tay Son, and Pham Ngoc Thach are typical spots where street vendors sell Hoa Buoi, also known as grapefruit flowers. As soon as the buds begin to emerge, the flowers are cut before being divided into smaller bunches. The price of grapefruit flowers typically ranges between VND200,000 and 250,000 per kilogram. For many people in Hanoi, grapefruit flowers represent one of the most popular items that can be found around the capital during spring. The grapefruit flowers which go on sale in Hanoi are often brought in from neighbouring provinces such as Hung Yen and Hoa Binh. VTC/VOV Discovering yellow mustard flowers of Mu Cang Chai terraced fields With the yellow mustard flowers of Mu Cang Chai terraced fields entering full bloom in February in the northern mountainous province of Yen Bai, the region is blessed with romantic scenery for visitors to enjoy. Searching for flowers in Central Highlands city… Read full this story
- Fruity freshness, rich blooms and lush musks... 10 great perfumes for spring
- Llanilltyd Fawr in Flower says ‘Thank You, Tina’
- Crowds enjoy May Day fair at Norwich park
- Flower-power wines: 8 marvellous tipples to try now
- 30 best spring walks in Ireland: Fresh air for every age and fitness level!
- Harrogate artist's work at centre of flower celebration at sculpture park
- In the pink for April: Top tips for planting flowers in spring
- Women’s Fellowship members enjoy a spring lunch
- Libby Squire's flowers to be saved in her memory
- Sniffer dogs provide fresh hope of detecting lung cancer earlier
People across Hanoi enjoy fresh scent of grapefruit flowers have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.