Community New school built for children in Ha Giang By Trang Nguyen Saturday, Feb 22, 2020,08:58 (GMT+7) New school built for children in Ha Giang By Trang Nguyen Representatives of Vi Xuyen District and AA Corporation break ground for a new kindergarten in the district’s Lung Vai Village – PHOTOS: TRANG NGUYEN HCMC – AA Corporation on February 19 broke ground for a VND2 billion (US$86,000) school that will benefit children in Vi Xuyen District in the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang. The kindergarten will provide children in Lung Vai Village with an environmentally friendly, safe and well-equipped learning environment. This poverty-stricken village in the border zone is home to 55 households. Some 90% of them are Mong ethnic minority people and the balance Dao minority group. Located on a 600-square-meter site on top of a mountain, the school will have three classrooms, a teachers’ room, a kitchen, a toilet and a playground. It is scheduled for completion in six months. Designed by 1+1>2 International Construction Architecture JSC, the school is built with materials that are environmentally friendly, cold-weather resistant, and safe for children’s health. Surrounded by lush green mountains, beautiful valleys and terraced fields, and with its unique, creative design, the school… Read full this story
- Acquisition Of Land For New School In Odenton Moves Ahead
- Petition Started To Reverse New School Start Times In Westport
- New kind of politics has emerged: Kejriwal
- Nature schools where children learn by roaming in the wild growing in popularity
- Coronavirus Delays Start of New School Year
- Old School Meets New School: Hyundai i30N Drag Races BMW 328i E36
- See Prince George's New School Uniform, and Yes, It Includes Knee Socks!
- New 'unremovable' xHelper malware has infected 45,000 Android devices
- All About Princess Charlotte's New School Uniform (and First Day Hairdo!)
New school built for children in Ha Giang have 308 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 22, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.