Andy Murray may need a fresh operation on his troublesome hip (Photo: AFP/OSCAR DEL POZO) The 32-year-old three-time Grand Slam winner has only just returned to training after being out of action since November due to bruising on his pelvic bone. He capped a remarkable comeback from a hip-resurfacing operation he underwent in January 2019 by winning the European Open in October. But Murray may need an operation to remove bone growth associated with the surgery though he could be back in action at the end of March in Miami. The Scot believes his lack of progress is caused by a common side-effect of his operation. “I have not had lots of clarity as to what the issue actually is, because it is difficult to tell,” he told the British media. “What I need to do just now is build up in these next couple of weeks to really test it. Hopefully it responds fine. I should know by the end of next month whether I’m good to play or not with it.” An operation would likely see him miss Wimbledon and also potentially scupper his bid for a third successive Olympics singles title. Murray has slipped to 130th in… Read full this story
- Tory Matt Hancock confirms Public Health England axed - and it starts today
- The Plot Against America: The GOP’s Plan to Suppress the Vote and Sabotage the Election
- Rapper who left Holby City actor's daughter to die after giving her drugs at Bestival has his manslaughter conviction OVERTURNED because prosecution 'had not proved she would have survived if he'd called for help'
- Ranking All 27 Seasons of
- Wednesday briefing: More Trump-Russia links laid bare
- 'It's a kick in the teeth': Devastated family of Holby City actor's daughter say she has now been 'denied justice' after drug-dealing rapper who fed her 2-CP then filmed her dying has manslaughter conviction quashed
Murray admits he may need further operation have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.