Andy Murray may need a fresh operation on his troublesome hip (Photo: AFP/OSCAR DEL POZO) The 32-year-old three-time Grand Slam winner has only just returned to training after being out of action since November due to bruising on his pelvic bone. He capped a remarkable comeback from a hip-resurfacing operation he underwent in January 2019 by winning the European Open in October. But Murray may need an operation to remove bone growth associated with the surgery though he could be back in action at the end of March in Miami. The Scot believes his lack of progress is caused by a common side-effect of his operation. “I have not had lots of clarity as to what the issue actually is, because it is difficult to tell,” he told the British media. “What I need to do just now is build up in these next couple of weeks to really test it. Hopefully it responds fine. I should know by the end of next month whether I’m good to play or not with it.” An operation would likely see him miss Wimbledon and also potentially scupper his bid for a third successive Olympics singles title. Murray has slipped to 130th in… Read full this story
- Arpaio contempt hearing this week: Intent is key
- Top Arpaio aide Jerry Sheridan: I did not defy court
- Michael Jackson wrongful death trial: Producer 'had a very strong feeling' pop star was dying
- Snyder apologizes, Wyant resigns in Flint water crisis
- Vicious cycle
- Case of oil recycler IPC raises enforcement questions
- Readers sound off on Mariano Rivera, LICH and Mike Lupica
- VT, feds allege 'massive' fraud at Jay Peak Inc.
- The Penguins' two-goalie system is paying off early in the playoffs
- Sunday Morning QB: Thanks to the banged-up Cowboys, Eli Manning and the Giants will make it a happy Big Blue year
Murray admits he may need further operation have 319 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.