More coronavirus patients would be discharged from hospital on Tuesday, with the first two being released in the morning according to the Ministry of Health. Two coronavirus patients were discharged from hospital on February 18. Photo by nld A ceremony was held at the Hanoi-based Hospital for Tropical Diseases at 10 am for two patients from Vinh Phuc Province. The two included a 29-year-old man and a 55-year-old woman who were tested positive for coronavirus and admitted to hospital on January 30 and February 9, respectively. On February 10, three other coronavirus patients were also released after being treated at the hospital. According to director of Vinh Phuc Provincial Department of Health, Nguyen Thanh Hai, four other patients have also recovered and shown negative results for the virus in two latest tests at a local healthcare centre. “We’re going to discharge two more patients later today,” he said 13 out of 16 coronavirus patients in Vietnam have been successfully treated while three other are also recovering according to the health ministry, adding that no more new cases have been reported over the past five days.
- The Latest: Ali admired for objection to Vietnam War
- Unbeaten chaser Waiting Patiently ruled out of Aintree tilt
- Trainer Jefferson will have to be patient with star
- Kimi Raikkonen remains patient despite early-season frustrations
- Irsay learning to be patient as Colts continue overhaul
- Irsay trying to be patient with rebuilding Colts
- Heart patient Lichsteiner keeps banking job at bay
- Capitals lose 3-goal lead, recover to beat Bruins in OT
- Titans, Mariota being patient as QB recovers from broken leg
- Thanh Hoa win V.League’s south central derby
More coronavirus patients recover in Vietnam have 278 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.