Asia News Mainland China reports 406 new cases of coronavirus on Feb 25, deaths up by 52 The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020,09:34 (GMT+7) Mainland China reports 406 new cases of coronavirus on Feb 25, deaths up by 52 The Saigon Times Daily A man wearing a face mask rides a bicycle in Wuhan, the epicentre of the novel coronavirus outbreak, Hubei province, China February 24, 2020 – PHOTO: REUTERS SHANGHAI/BEIJING (REUTERS) – Mainland China had 406 new confirmed cases of coronavirus infections on Tuesday, the country’s National Health Commission said on Wednesday, down from 508 cases a day earlier. That brings the total number of confirmed cases in mainland China so far to 78,064. The death toll from the outbreak in mainland China had reached 2,715 as of the end of Tuesday, up by 52 from the previous day, the commission said. The central province of Hubei, epicentre of the outbreak, reported 401 new cases on Feb 25 versus 499 cases a day earlier. The United States told Americans on Tuesday to begin preparing for coronavirus to spread within the country as outbreaks in Iran, South Korea and Italy escalated and fears that the epidemic would hurt global growth rattled markets…. Read full this story
- Police, coroner push forward with new investigations into 9 Indigenous deaths in Thunder Bay
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS booking starts from Feb 25
- Campbell crime report for the week of Oct. 25
- Brain Behind Wealth Tax Makes New Case for Soaking Billionaires
- China reports 9.4 pct rise in catering industry revenue
- Sixers podcast: Matisse Thybulle's defense, Ben Simmons, and an NBA crisis in China on The New Slant
- Abe vows to push Japan-China ties to "new stage"
- Reward In Kamille McKinney Kidnapping Case Increased To $25,000
- Hong Kong-China extradition plans explained
- Hong Kong protests: Celebrities, big brands and China's media game
Mainland China reports 406 new cases of coronavirus on Feb 25, deaths up by 52 have 301 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.