This luxury mansion at Mangad in Thrissur district, Kerala stands in perfect sync with the stunning nature and lush greenery around it. Architects Shabeer and Saleel have designed this majestic palatial house and an elaborate landscape in a sprawling 1.75 acres of land. The interiors stand out for its vast and open spaces. This amazing house, designed in 11000 sq ft area, has a garage, car porch, sit out, formal and family living areas, dining space, pantry kitchen, working kitchen and an outside kitchen as well. Besides, the house also has six bedrooms, an office room, gym, home theatre and a pool area.
The plot lies in two levels and the spaces in the house too are designed to suit the unique structure of the plot. The basement garage is spacious enough to park up to six cars. The drive way and the porch that lead to the entrance of the house are just above this area.
The exteriors feature a mesmerizing blend of the contemporary and the traditional architectural styles. The sloped roof is paved with imported roofing tiles that lend a classy charm to the elevation.
There are two corridors that begin from the sit-out, one of them leads to the interiors and the other to the office room. The office space is arranged in a way without hampering the privacy and comfort of the house. One has to cross the foyer and a wooden bridge to reach the entrance of the house. Lots of plants are grown on both sides of this space to make it look mesmerizing.
The formal living area is incredibly vaster and is spacious enough to host a large number of guests. The classy elegance of the imported couches is the highlight of this area. Beautiful carpets and hanging lights add to the spectacular look of this area.
The double heighted roof in the family living area plays a vital role in making it look vaster. Wooden flooring separates this space from the rest of the house. One could enter the garden through the foldable glass door here. The huge window above brings lots of natural sunshine and cool breeze into the house, making the interiors extremely lively and pleasant.
The bedrooms are designed in unique themes and are adorned with overwhelming luxuries. The spacious rooms are bath-attached and have built-in wardrobes, separate dressing spaces and reading tables as well. Wooden flooring is done in three bedrooms to highlight them.
The island kitchen is spacious and has in – built fridge, oven and a console. Sliding cupboards are arranged for storage. There is an adjacent pantry kitchen as well. Besides, there is a separate kitchen outside where food could be prepared for small gatherings and parties.
The stairway leads to the spacious upper living area, an entertainment area, library, home theatre and a gym space. The swimming pool, meanwhile, is in the backyard to ensure privacy.
Though this mansion boasts of luxurious facilities and mind blowing designs, it has many environment-friendly features as well. The structure was built by retaining the trees that stood on the plot. Besides, the family pledged their commitment to nature by planting more trees in the plot. The solar panels on the roof produce the electricity that is mostly required to run the house. Instead of interlocking bricks, the front yard is paved with baby mettle which allows the rain water to seep into the earth.
This house celebrates luxury and aesthetic sensibilities in the most mesmerizing way. All these factors make this dwelling a major landmark of this area. The guests who drop in to visit the family too are overwhelmed by the array of incredible sights that await them here.
Location – Mangad, Thrissur
Area – 11000 SFT
Plot – 1.75 acres
Designers – AM Shabeer and R Saleel Kumar
Shabeer – Saleel Associates, Calicut
Phone – 0495 – 2743329
Pictures – Ajeeb Komachi
- Coronavirus chills luxury brands in — and outside — China
- Architectural beauty of this Kozhikode mansion shines amid lush greenery
- Best Vacation Destinations For American History Buffs
- What does Prince Andrew find so attractive about foreign billionaires who own Caribbean mansions? asks GUY ADAMS: Duke faces fresh embarrassment over another luxury with another tycoon who faces sordid sex claims
- EXCLUSIVE: Trading spaces! Meghan and Harry have posh Toronto neighborhood abuzz over the sale of this $11M mansion, as couple also consider cribs in Malibu and NYC - or staying put in Vancouver
- Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady touch down in New York City via helicopter amid rumors they are relocating to the Big Apple
- Kelly Brook enjoys a romantic Valentine's Day walk with Jeremy Parisi after being 'left shaken' by burglars raiding her £3M London home
- Valentine’s Day 2019: Travel for love around the world on these 28 dates, from Miami to Milan
- Richard Branson launches his luxury, adults-only cruise ship
- Holidaymakers are left devastated as their luxury P&O cruise from Singapore to Sydney is CANCELLED at the last minute over coronavirus fears
- 18 Things Singles Can Do On Valentine's Day
- From sunset boat ride to dinner in the air, off-beat Valentine’s Day date ideas your partner would absolutely adore
- Boris Johnson 'paid thousands for his ten-day Mustique break': Friends make surprise claim after PM is told he faces sleaze probe - and tycoon at centre of row is seen visiting No. 10
- Justin Bieber gives Hailey a bouquet of roses on Valentine's Day as the couple indulge in a luxurious spa date... after sharing candid details about their sex life
- President of Princess Cruises blows kisses and makes a heart gesture as she greets people disembarking from coronavirus-stricken ship in Japan on the day it emerged two passengers died
- Love Your Pet Day 2020: From classic KONGs to a feline-friendly super circuit, the best dog and cat toys to treat your furry companion
- Two financial gifting options for your loved ones this Valentine’s Day
- MacBook, Dell, and HP laptops get massive discounts ahead of Presidents Day
- Ayesha Curry hits back at cruel troll who called her a 'real life farm animal'... two days after THAT racy snap with her husband Steph Curry: 'Yes a GOAT I know'
Luxury mansion amid nature in Thrissur to make each day a vacation have 995 words, post on english.manoramaonline.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.