Masan aims to turn NET detergent into increasingly popular brand among local consumers in the post M&A period The recent transaction of Masan HPC – a member of leading local conglomerate Masan Group – acquiring a 52 per cent stake in Netco shows that heavyweight local firms are getting interested starting in the domestic detergent market and are looking to reconquer their home turf. Although Masan has yet to disclose details of its post-M&A business plan, it has taken steps to merge Netco into its already expansive network of 300,000 retail outlets and 3,000 VinMart and VinMart+ shops across the country. With the move, Masan aims to turn NET into a popular brand in the country. The group also seeks to build a laboratory for the development of chemicals and cosmetics for family care this year. Meanwhile, Lixco – a member belonging to state-owned Vietnam Chemical Group (Vinachem) – is gradually pivoting its business plan. The company began processing products for US’ Unilever from 2000 which helped the firm achieve a 25 per cent growth in annual revenue. Initially, processed items accounted for most of the company’s production, yet generating modest value. Therefore, aside from processing, Lixco has made great… Read full this story
- Anchorage Equal Rights Commission Backs Down, Drops Charges Against Local Law Firm, Attorney
- What will Polar Park look like? Open 360-degree concourse, roof terraces among ideas from firms vying for WooSox stadium contract
- Local PR firm rebrands as more acquisitions are made
- Design firms vying for Worcester Red Sox project envision Polar Park with a community garden, home run deck
- Local tech firm Emplify lands $7.5 million in venture capital
- Portland panel endorses sale of city-owned plot to local biotech firm
- Venture firms pour $6 billion into local tech firms
- Notable local chefs battle for the best pie at Pizza Slam
- Why is SEO important for Law Firms?
- Craving House of Pies? You can now buy their pies online
Local detergent firms vying for bigger market pie have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.