Four more COVID-19 patients recover, total hits 340 Four more COVID-19 patients have made a full recovery and were discharged from the National Tropical Diseases Hospital on Thursday morning. The patients have brought the country’s total recovered to 340, making up 95.7 per cent of total COVID-19 cases in Việt Nam. They all are female Vietnamese citizens, including Patient 343 and Patient 345, who returned home from Finland and Sweden on June 6, and Patient 354 and Patient 355 from Kuwait on June 18. Patient 343 (27, living in Cẩm Phả District, Quảng Ninh Province) and Patient 345 (39, living in Bắc Từ Liêm District, Hà Nội), were admitted to the hospital on June 19. Two other women, including Patient 354 (48, residing in Bình Chánh District, HCM City) and Patient 355 (43, residing in Như Xuân District, Thanh Hóa Province), were admitted to the hospital on June 24. These patients will continue to be isolated and monitored for the next 14 days. As of Thursday morning, the health sector reported no new COVID-19 community transmission cases over the past 77 days. The country confirmed total 355 COVID-19 cases and no fatalities have been reported, according to the National Steering Committee… Read full this story
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 29
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 30
- The Latest Coronavirus War Is the ‘COVID-19 Surcharge’
- 78% of Democrats Say Coronavirus News Coverage Has Been Mostly Accurate, While 52% of Republicans Say It's Inaccurate
- 85% of confirmed cases recover from coronavirus in Vietnam
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 29
- Coronavirus: French clubs can play July friendlies, LFP confirms
- Can I now see my family and friends again under the new coronavirus lockdown rules?
- Authorities investigate whether nurse was source of infection that killed Australia’s youngest coronavirus victim, 30
- Dad given 1% chance of coronavirus survival recovers after 50 days on ventilator
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asian July 2 have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.