Particularly, Korean Association in Vietnam, South Korea’s Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA), the Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (Korcham), Korean enterprises and organizations in Vietnam planned to launch a campaign of purchasing fresh fruit of Vietnam.
South Korea’s POSCO and Samsung are expected to tentatively purchase huge amount of Vietnamese fresh fruits for luncheons or gifts for their staff.
Besides that, investors of Nghi Son 2 Thermal Power Plant Project or Tay Ho Tay New Town Project are expected to buy and use Vietnamese fresh fruits for their workers’ meals.
Korean distributors of agricultural and aquatic products in Vietnam will also participate in this campaign. In particular, in March, K-Market will organize an event to consume Vietnamese fruits, creating opportunities for Korean expatriates in Vietnam to enjoy Vietnamese fruits with preferential prices.
- South Koreans bow in tribute to Vietnamese massacre victims
- South Korean investigation into 164 missing Vietnamese students
- International Judo Federation to support Vietnamese judokas
- Ukraine’s Lviv province willing to support Vietnamese investors
- Chief Election Officer launches campaign to spread awareness on EVMs and VVPAT machines
- 'Vital' national helpline launched to support survivors of sexual harm
- Mother-of-four whose ex threatened to 'beat her baby out of her' and left her feeling suicidal launches a support group for domestic violence victims - and it's already saved 20 lives
- Gina Miller launches campaign to 'end the Brexit chaos'
- Young Conservatives Balk at Republicans’ Climate Change Stance, Launch Campaign for Carbon Tax
- Navy SEAL Running for Congress Violates Rules by Showing Up in Uniform, Launches Campaign in Wrong District