International Jesus seals win for Manchester City at Leicester The Saigon Times Daily Sunday, Feb 23, 2020,09:32 (GMT+7) Jesus seals win for Manchester City at Leicester The Saigon Times Daily Manchester City’s Gabriel Jesus celebrates scoring their first goal at King Power Stadium, Leicester, Britain February 22, 2020 – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – Gabriel Jesus came off the bench to secure Manchester City a 1-0 Premier League victory at Leicester City after yet another penalty miss by Pep Guardiola’s side on Saturday. It looked like being a frustrating day for second-placed City when Kasper Schmeichel saved Sergio Aguero’s spot kick just past the hour but Jesus spared his blushes late on. The Brazilian was fractionally onside as he collected a pass by former Leicester title winner Riyad Mahrez and he showed great composure to power a shot past Schmeichel. Victory lifted City seven points above Leicester in the battle for runners-up spot behind runaway leaders Liverpool who remain 19 points clear before their clash with lowly West Ham United at Anfield on Monday. While Liverpool’s first title for 30 years is a formality, champions City showed that they will not take their foot off the gas as they edged an absorbing game that… Read full this story
- Jesus’ star rises in City revival
- EPL: City win Manchester derby, Rooney saves Everton
- Manchester City have reportedly agreed a £52 million deal for Benjamin Mendy
- Manchester City, Spurs stumble as Arsenal advances
- Chelsea and Manchester City could spend £500 million on players this summer
- Manchester City wins record-setting 15th straight match
- Manchester City-Tottentam tilt highlights European soccer weekend
- Toure silent on Manchester City future
- [FOLLOW NOW] Is it over for Manchester City?
- A squirrel invaded the Manchester City pitch — and it took groundsmen 8 minutes to catch it
Jesus seals win for Manchester City at Leicester have 303 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.