Ô Môn 1 thermal power plant. JERA Co Inc expects to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to the plant in Cần Thơ City. Photo evn.com.vn CẦN THƠ — Japanese JERA Co Inc has expressed a desire to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) at Ô Môn 1 thermal power plant in the Mekong Delta city of Cần Thơ. In a working session with vice chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Trương Quang Hoài Nam, JERA’s representative Shinsuke Nakayama said it now has a base depot in Việt Nam and is investing in a LNG warehouse and Cà Ná LNG-fueled power complex with a total capacity of 6,000MW in the south central province of Ninh Thuận. JERA believes that it is able to ensure a stable LNG supply to Cần Thơ at reasonable prices, firstly for the operation of the Ô Môn 1 thermal power plant, he said.
- Annual traditional cake festival to return Can Tho city
- NinhThuan kicks off construction of Vietnam’s largest solar power plant
- Great amount of coal ash remains unhandled at Vietnam’s major thermal power complex
- Japanese food and goods fair to open in HCM City
- WATCH: Sky Above New York City Turns Teal Blue Following Power Plant Explosion
- $38mn solar power plant to be built in south-central Vietnam
- Did Fox News Misidentify A Japanese Nightclub As A Nuclear Power Plant?
- Earthquake Raises Concerns Over Stability Of Japanese Nuclear Power Plants
- Developer cuts plans for power plant after nuclear bailout
- Hearings on nuclear power plants’ bill kick off in House
Japanese firm hopes to supply LNG to thermal power plant in Cần Thơ City have 276 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.