Let’s call a spade a spade. Sonos speakers can be costly, especially when it comes to multi-room setup. With Sonos One speakers priced around $200 each, it would be a fair assessment in saying that a multi-room setup is too rich for most people’s blood. What if there was a more cost-effective option for setting up multi-room audio? Enter Amazon Echo speakers. In combination with the Amazon Alexa application, setting up multi-room audio can be achieved affordably. Let us show you how.
Products used in this guide
- Best beat for the bucks: Amazon Echo (3rd Gen) ($100 at Best Buy)
- Unlimited Music: Amazon Music Unlimited (From $8 per month at Amazon)
How to set up multi-room audio with Amazon Echo
- In your Alexa App, tap Devices in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Tap the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Tap on Set Up Multi-Room Music in the pop-up menu
Source: Android Central
- Select the speakers you want to add to the group.
- Select a group name or type in a custom name.
Source: Android Central
What’s better than one great Alexa speaker but two?! Now when cleaning the house on the weekend or having a party, you can play your favorite tunes on any speaker group you wish for less!
Our top equipment picks
The classic smart speaker with a clean look.
Having one speaker is nice, but two or three is twice (thrice?) as nice, with the ability to group more than one speaker for multi-room audio.
At $75, the Amazon Echo is a solid option for families looking to ease into the smart speaker space. It’s got a bigger sound than the compact Echo Dot while being less expensive and showy than the Echo Show and Echo Plus. If you’re looking for something simple with a lot of potential while you figure out if the Alexa ecosystem is the one for you, the regular Echo is your best bet.
Premium content for your Echo speaker group
Amazon Music Unlimited (Amazon Music Unlimited)
Great music catalog at great price
Amazon Music Unlimited offers over 40 million songs, special exclusives, and tailored playlists and stations. It’s already affordable, but Amazon Prime members can even get some money off.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The best Bluetooth speakers to pair with your Amazon Echo Input
The Amazon Echo Input can do some great things for Alexa users — but in order to make it really shine, you’ll need some great Bluetooth speakers to go with it. We’ve compiled some of the best Bluetooth speakers that you might want to pair with your Echo Input.
How to set up multi-room audio on Amazon Echo speakers with Alexa 2020
- The best smart speakers 2021: which one should you buy?
- The best Alexa speakers of 2021: the top smart speakers to control your home
- I migliori smart speaker del 2021
- The best wireless speaker 2021: find the best connected speakers for your home
- After Christmas sales 2020: year-end deals at Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon and more
- New Apple TV 2021: what we want to see
How to set up multi-room audio on Amazon Echo speakers with Alexa 2020 have 690 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.