Lately in HCMC, there have been various novel models of urban agriculture and hi-tech agriculture, significantly increasing people’s income. These models are able to attract both experienced farmers and well-educated agriculture lovers. Take the case of Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Dung as an example. Giving up the job of a white-collar officer, she came back to her home in the suburban district of Cu Chi and started up a hi-tech orchid farm of her own. She spent months after months visiting successful orchid farms in the nation to gain more expertise and tips. Then she boldly applied for a preferential loan from her district to buy seeds as well as proper equipment. Thanks to implementing advanced technologies, she is able to save much overhead cost on her 15,000-square-meter farm while earning around VND200-300 million (approx. US$8,618 – 12,920) per month now. Presently, she is researching new automatic systems to spray pesticide for her trees. A similar story happens with a 24-year-old girl living in Tan An Hoi Ward of Cu Chi District. The girl, Nguyen Ngoc Huong, has decided to start up with a 10,000-square-meter Asiatic pennywort farm, which is commonly regarded as wild low-profit vegetable in Vietnam. Encountering several… Read full this story
- Back to the future: the retro Fiat 500X gets a new hi-tech make-over
- Leaked memo warns hi-tech Brexit border solution 'years away'
- The robot will milk the cow now: Farming's hi-tech future
- World experts on the future of hi-tech electric mobility to take part in Electronomous summit in Killarney
- Lukashenko studies Belarus' knowhow at Hi-Tech Park
- Enterprising CU Coventry students create hi-tech trainer and clothing brand
- Heathrow passengers won’t need to show passport or boarding pass from this summer as airport goes hi-tech
- Hi-Tech Park expected to contribute more to digital economy in Belarus
- Belarus' Hi-Tech Park now home to over 500 companies
- Hi-tech fittings for dental facility
Hi-tech agriculture in HCMC enjoys promising results have 323 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.