Hanoi has completed the construction of the F1 racetrack (Source: ttvn.vn) The F1 racetrack was designed by Tilke Group from Germany, in co-operation with Formula 1’s in-house Motorsport teamand has the length of 5,607m with 23 corners. The racetrack in Hanoi reaches Grade 1 standards, the highest standards for Formula 1 racing, with high technical requirements. The roads are covered with three layers of special-grade asphalt produced specially for the purpose. Samples of this plastic layer have been sent to laboratories in Singapore and Germany for testing to ensure the requisite levels of friction and smoothness that can accommodate even speeds of 335km per hour. Throughout the construction of the racetrack, VGPC has been prioritising the use of domestic materials. The engineers have checked suppliers from the North to the South and tested samples from various mines to find the highest-quality material. The stone used to form the final layer of the pavement was gathered from quarries in Quang Ninh, processed and mixed at a separate construction station only serving the track. In addition to all completed fixed structures, auxiliary structures (including the grandstands which were named after landmarks and major cities of Vietnam, the press centre and health facilities,… Read full this story
- 1,000 volunteers sought for Vietnam’s first-ever F1 race in 2020
- Weekend in sport: Manchester City, Liverpool stroll on; F1 season comes to an end; Texas A&M, LSU play out 7 overtimes
- First-ever aerial photos of F1 race circuit construction released
- Weekend in sport: Manchester City extend winning run; Federer goes down; F1 fisticuffs
- F1 set for first ever Vietnamese Grand Prix in Hanoi in 2020
- Hanoi seeks multifaceted cooperation with Australia’s Victoria state
- Vietnam Grand Prix confirmed: Newest Formula One race will take place on streets of Hanoi from 2020
- Vietnam GP confirmed as F1 confirm first new race since Liberty Media takeover
- What not to miss this weekend in Hanoi?
- 10 things we learned from the 2018 F1 season
Hanoi finishes F1 racetrack have 334 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.