People queue to buy face masks produced by VINATEX member company (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) is exerting efforts to produce around 6 million antibacterial face masks in February to meet increasing demand amid the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. In the month, the group is also striving to provide 10 tonnes of fabric every day for garment companies to make medical masks (equivalent to 10 million masks per day). Due to unpredicted developments of the disease, Vinatex continues giving the priority to making face masks. The group and its member companies expect to provide nearly 12 million face masks for the market in March. The World Health Organisation has declared the COVID-19 outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. To stop the virus from spreading, people are advised to wear face masks and wash hands with santinizers frequently. In Vietnam, 16 infection cases have been confirmed so far, including 11 in the northern province of Vinh Phuc./. VNA
- This Black Tea Face Mask is Like Photoshop For Your Skin
- Okla. State Students Celebrate MLK Day in ‘Blackface’ ... or Was It Just a Face Mask?
- Should You Wear a Face Mask for Wildfire Smoke?
- This $2 Peel-Off Face Mask is More Like Therapy Than Skin Care
- This Two-Step Face Mask is Like A Science Project For Your Face
- 10 Best Half Face Mask For Bikers With Price in India 2019
- US-based hate groups pour millions in ‘dark money’ into Europe
- Your Top Five Picks For Best Face Mask
- Are Lip Masks the New Face Masks?
- Every Face Mask Should Come With Its Own Spatula
Garment group to provide 6 million face masks in February amid COVID-19 have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.