Ho Chi Minh City has called for investment in over a dozen public-private partnership ventures in local healthcare The biggest privately-run hospital in the central region, Quang Khoi, is currently completing necessary procedures for development of a new facility to cash in on growing healthcare demands. Licensed by the Ministry of Health (MoH) to reform from a clinic to a general hospital in 2018, it has developed strongly ever since. “We will kick off the 2.5-hectare construction soon and put the new buildings into operation in 2023, with a capacity of 100 beds and a 200-capacity entertainment area for the elderly,” Nguyen Van Khoi, board chairman at Quang Khoi General Hospital, told VIR. The facility was one of 16 privately-run hospitals that the MoH planned to establish in 2018 as part of efforts to meet targets of increasing sickbed ratios per 10,000 people. It also is an example of an investment movement among domestic private businesses in the health sector, which has been been in need of huge capital for future development amid State budget constraints and growing demands for high-quality health services. New opportunities In 2020 the prospects for private domestic and overseas ventures continues to open wider on the… Read full this story
- e-Learning Course on Health Financing Policy for universal health coverage
- Private health firm loses NHS treatment centre contract
- Private health providers called out in quarterly Australian data breach report
- What Would Abolishing Our Complex, Confusing Private Health Care In Favor Of ‘Medicare For All’ Really Look Like?
- The power of ideas and the ideas of power: from research to policy in global health
- Is the Drug Industry an Existential Threat to the Private Health Insurance Business?
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Opioids, EpiPens And Health Funding
- Liberian President: Give Money to Global Health Fund
- Programme Policy Officer & Nutrition Officer- The UN World Food Programme
- Senior Technical Advisor- Management Sciences for Health
Fresh policies to foster private health funding have 324 words, post on english.vov.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.