The inflow of foreign investment into Vietnam experienced a year-on-year drop of 23.6 percent in the first two months of the year to 6.47 billion USD. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The inflow of foreign investment into Vietnam experienced a year-on-year drop of 23.6 percent in the first two months of the year to 6.47 billion USD, according to a report from the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Foreign Trade Agency. Disbursement of foreign capital declined 5 percent to 2.45 billion USD in the period. As many as 500 new projects received investment licenses, with total registered capital of 5 billion USD, doubling the amount recorded the same time last year. Singapore’s Delta Offshore Energy Pte Ltd Co was the largest investor with its liquefied natural gas-fired (LNG) power plant valued at 4 billion USD in the Mekong Delta province of Bac Lieu. There were 151 projects registering to adjust their capital. Total additional capital fell nearly 25 percent to 638.1 million USD. Capital contributions and share purchases by foreign investors fell substantially by 84 percent to 827.3 million USD. From January-February, most foreign capital was injected into 18 sectors. Power production attracted the largest amount of investment with 3.89… Read full this story
- China Playing Games Now With Foreign Investments
- Foreign investment in France - Can You Wait?
- The Promotion of Foreign Investments - A Strategy for Sustainable Economic Development
- Mandatory Reporting of Foreign Investment in the United States
- The Protection Of Foreign Investments In Mozambique As Strategy For Development - Part Two
- Hyderabad Real Estate - What Does Foreign Investments Bring End-User?
- Give Your Auto TLC, It's Fall Car Care Month
- How to Build a Forum That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Months Later, Part 1
- Investing in Finland's Pharmaceutical Industry
- Moscow Real Estate - Investing For Huge Capital Growth Potential
Foreign investment falls 23.6 percent in first two months have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.