Thu Vân HÀ NỘI — On Valentine’s Day, Nguyễn Văn Tuấn wanted to send flowers to his wife, but he didn’t. He was called away from Hà Nội on an emergency and didn’t have time to. Unexpected calls are part of being a doctor, and Tuấn, a doctor at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, was not surprised. But this was no ordinary emergency. Tuấn was part of a team of medical professionals who treated the first Vietnamese patients to test positive for the novel coronavirus at the end of January. He stayed in hospital for 14 days, sleeping on a camp bed in his room. “It was uncomfortable, but just like my colleagues, I was too tired every night to even think about it,” Tuấn said. On February 14, he received a phone call from his boss telling him he had been assigned to a special task force to work on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic in Bình Xuyên District, Vĩnh Phúc Province. Vĩnh Phúc Province is home to 11 of the 16 confirmed COVID-19 infections recorded thus far in Việt Nam. The source of the infection was a group of eight workers who’d returned from China’s Wuhan… Read full this story
- Why Do Men Shun Away from Doctors?
- Loans for Doctors - Financial Funding for Healthcare Professionals
- Given Half a Chance Your Doctor Will Kill You
- Doctor Background Check
- How to Select Your Botox Doctor?
- What Does It Mean If A Doctor Is Board Certified?
- Is A Doctor's Past Legal History Admissibile In My Current Lawsuit?
- Visiting the Doctor
- Doctors Without Borders - A Global Volunteer Organization Helping People In Crisis Regions
- The Top Nine Things A Doctor Needs To Know When Negotiating His Employment Contract
Doctor on call whenever, wherever have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.