Flying an empty aircraft for the second time in one week, Hoang, a captain working for a Vietnamese airline, has heard that the airline is incurring big losses because of nCoV. The coronavirus outbreak has caused the aviation industry to suffer heavily. A lot of flights have been canceled. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Most recently, two teams of Vietnam Airlines were told to halt working and stay isolated after a coronavirus infected passenger was discovered on a flight from Zhengzhou, China to Nha Trang City, Vietnam. Chi Mai Treatment options for coronavirus to be studied Vietnamese scientists will test the effectiveness and safety of using HIV/AIDS medication to treat those infected with the novel coronavirus (nCov). Thousands of tour guides in HCM City out of work due to coronavirus outbreak The coronavirus outbreak has dealt a strong blow on the tourism industry. Thousands of tour guides in HCM City are sitting idle as domestic and international travelers have canceled tours.
- Imports hit steel industry hard
- Domestic Market Propels the Aviation Industry
- Aviation industry moves to weather the storm
- Vietnamese airlines apply international standards for safety as global aviation industry expands
- Swine flu outbreak hits eighth graders
- Power price hike hits steel, cement industries hard
- US experts advise Vietnam how to lift aviation industry to new heights
- Aviation industry needs a strategic vision
- Vietnam's aviation industry dreams of flying high
- Vietnam's aviation industry to take flight
Coronavirus outbreak hits aviation industry hard have 276 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.