Garments are made at Hao Tan Co in Can Tho’s Ninh Kieu District. — Photo baocantho.com.vn The Mekong Delta City of Can Tho will set up specialised working groups to work closely with local enterprises in removing difficulties in a timely manner in order to help the firms ensure production. The municipal People’s Committee vice chairman Duong Tan Hien delivered this statement during a conference held late last week here to review the performance of local enterprises and draw up solutions to facilitate their business. These groups will also review the city’s administrative procedures and then propose local authorities to cut off cumbersome and inappropriate ones, Hien said. He requested relevant departments and sectors to assist businesses in accessing credit and technical transfer funds, as well as in training their personnel and expanding their distribution channels. Many local businesses have encountered difficulties in accessing credit due to high interest rates offered by banks of between 19 per cent and 20 per cent, deputy chairman of Can Tho City Business Association Nguyen My Thuan said at the event. The banks’ other conditions for loans such as healthy finances, collateral and feasible projects have also caused the firms a headache, she said…. Read full this story
- How Does New York City Solve a Problem Like Rubén Díaz?
- HEXIGONE: inventor’s safer solution to solve global CORROSION CRISIS
- How one social enterprise secured its future in Bristol’s gentrified centre
- Alibaba's 'City Brain' is slashing congestion in its hometown
- Sidewalk Labs CEO: The 3 Biggest Problems Urban Designers Have To Solve
- Lightfoot, Preckwinkle differ in approach to City Council
- Preckwinkle, Lightfoot differ in approach to City Council
- Conservatives Are Right to Write Off Big Cities
- For Liverpool and City, the title race has reached a tipping point
- Luxor Capital Group a new player in Atlantic City
Can Tho City to solve difficulties for enterprises have 318 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.