Kate Taylor, a reporter from Business Insider, visited a bakery in Hanoi in mid-February and tried dragon fruit breads. She wrote an article on the newspaper about her cool experience.
Walking up to an ABC Bakery location in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 3, it’s clear that the dragon fruit bread is drawing a crowd and turning heads.
Hundreds of local residents stood in long queues in front of a bakery in HCM City on February 17 as they waited to purchase fresh dragon fruit bread amid fears surrounding the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic.
Cold weather got you dreaming of warm food? Then, you won’t get tired of pillow cake. Meat, mushrooms, noodles, quail eggs and a side of fish sauce will reel you back in all winter.
- I sold my business for £50million, but it's still assumed I am the wife of the man standing next to me in meetings
- Marchionne and Me: A Reporter Recalls His Decade With Fiat’s Boss
- Apple passes $1trn, Google China report, BoE rate
- The inside story of Cornwall's biggest-selling and most hated pasties
- Snapshot: All the latest business news
- Stuart Davies gives his first interview since abrupt Dragons exit
- Inside the new cool pizzeria and gelato restaurant opening soon
- Reaping the fruits of her labour: from Tipperary farm to head of health giant
- Inside The Sustainability Routines Of UK Eco Entrepreneurs
- Company gender pay gap reporting is already helping, and will continue to help tackle inequalities
- Inside Google’s Shadow Workforce
- Century of the Dragon: Key Difference in How US, China Project Economic Power
- Wander inside The White Horse hotel following its £4million revamp
- Take a look inside the beautiful restaurant at Coworth Park
- Inside Rough Hand Made
- Norovirus outbreak is spreading with confirmed reports in Hull
- 'Vile' norovirus bug reported across the UK
- BR Exclusive. Inside the EC’s research centre that safeguards food quality for Europeans
- Exploited, hated, killed: The lives of African fruit pickers
- Inside incredible restaurant where you can eat Asian street food
Business Insider reporter experiences Vietnamese dragon fruit breads have 338 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.