Cities and provinces active in implementing e-government A report at the National Committee Conference on e-Government shows that the development of e-government saw many positive changes in 2019. The rate of online public services at level 4 doubled. 100% of the Vietnamese ministries, branches and localities have been connected to the National Document Axis and 86.5% of the electronic documents are exchanged via the Internet, which helps save trillions of VND a year. Since the Prime Minister opened the National Public Service Portal on December 9, 2019, 9/22 ministries and Central-level agencies as well as 100% of the provinces and cities have been connected and integrated with the network. Vietnamese technology enterprises are asked to actively participate in building e-government. (Photo for illustration) Among provinces and cities across the country, Quang Ninh with the aid of FPT group has made breakthroughs and taken the lead in applying the e-government model and aiming to build a digital government. All public agencies and units in Quang Ninh province also use a common software system for the management of their working documents and records; 100% of the public agencies and units in the province have had digital signatures; the e-document exchange rate among… Read full this story
- Digital transformation towards a prosperous Vietnam
- Rights Groups Urge Thai Government to Curb Powers in New Cybersecurity Act
- Vietnam's coal purchases set to escalate
- Export figures underpin strong 2019 for Vietnam
- Boosting economic growth – Vietnam’s key task in 2020
- AmCham pledges to help connect US businesses with Vietnam
- Vietnam takes a leap in digital transformation with foreign participation
- Vietnam’s Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong to visit U.S. on July 6
- Calligraphy in Vietnam
- Preparations for competitive power market ‘too sluggish'
Building e-government aims to create a powerful prosperous Vietnam have 288 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.