BIDV has announced a credit package worth 5 trillion VND (215 million USD) for its individual customers hurt by the coronavirus outbreak. (Photo: cafef.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) has announced a credit package worth 5 trillion VND (215 million USD) for its individual customers hurt by the acute respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The capital is prioritised for customers operating in the fields of agriculture, export and tourism. Customers are able to take BIDV loans for production and trading of agricultural products such as dragon fruit, watermelon, jack fruit and banana as well as several aquatic products like tra, basa and cat fish. The package also includes support for operators of restaurants and hotels, while aiding those with trade activities with China. Under the package, customers will enjoy a stable annual interest rate of 5.5 percent in a maximum four months since the first disbursement. The epidemic could cause losses of 5.9-7.7 billion USD for the domestic tourism sector in the next three months, according to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT). The tourism sector has estimated a 90 percent decrease in the number of… Read full this story
- Tesla Offering Incentives To Customers To Boost Sales?
- Square to offer lending for customer purchases
- Lighthouse security camera company shuts down, offers refunds to customers
- These 16 car brands offer the best customer experience
- Google Express offers first time customers 20% off on orders up to $100
- Saygus offers V Squared customers a free Snapdragon 835 upgrade because who even believes this anymore
- Google confirms that its Assistant is acting strangely again
- Google Home review: Three weeks with a voice assistant that's actually worth talking to
- How to change Google Assistant’s voice on your Google Home device
- Now you can talk to Google Assistant with Nest Secure to keep your home safe
BIDV offers assistance to individual customers amidst coronavirus outbreak have 320 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.