Both routes from central Da Nang and Nha Trang to Seoul’s Incheon International Airport will cease operation starting February 26, it stated Monday. The airline is currently operating seven trips a week on each route with the narrow-body Airbus A21neo capable of carrying nearly 200 passengers. It stated flight suspension is vital to warding off the coronavirus from South Korea where the number of confirmed cases has reached 763, and death toll 7 as of Monday. Last year, South Korea was Vietnam’s second largest tourism market behind China with 4.3 million visitors, up 23 percent year-on-year.
- Cheap Africa Kenya Flights - Tickets - Airlines & Kenya Airports
- See Why South African Airways Offers Top Rated Service
- Kenya Flights - All Scheduled - Kenya Airlines & Kenya Charter Flights
- Green Bamboo: Strength in Flexibility
- Growing Bamboo And Grasses In The Uk And Temperate Zones
- Cheap Vacation Flights to Kenya - Kenya Cheap Flights From Dubai - Middle East - USA - Canada & UK
- Bamboo To The Rescue!
- All Nippon Airways - Experience First Class Flying Unlike Any Other
- Carbon-Neutral Flight
- South Korea : The Three Plentiful in Jeju Island - the Wind, the Women and the Rocks
Bamboo Airways suspends S.Korea flights to contain coronavirus have 205 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.