Both routes from central Da Nang and Nha Trang to Seoul’s Incheon International Airport will cease operation starting February 26, it stated Monday. The airline is currently operating seven trips a week on each route with the narrow-body Airbus A21neo capable of carrying nearly 200 passengers. It stated flight suspension is vital to warding off the coronavirus from South Korea where the number of confirmed cases has reached 763, and death toll 7 as of Monday. Last year, South Korea was Vietnam’s second largest tourism market behind China with 4.3 million visitors, up 23 percent year-on-year.
- Bamboo Airways offers Vietnam-Czech Republic tickets from $200
- Bamboo Airways to launch first ever Vietnam - Czech direct flight
- Bamboo Airways to launch Hanoi-Prague air route
- Bamboo Airways gets permission for direct flight to Czech Republic
- Bamboo Airways set to launch direct air route to Prague from March 29
- Bamboo Airways offers tickets on Viet Nam-Czech Republic route
- Bamboo Airways to remain as national football cup sponsor
- Bamboo Airways becomes sponsor of national football cup
- Bamboo Airways to fly to Prague next month
- Airlines suspend China flights due to coronavirus outbreak
Bamboo Airways suspends S.Korea flights to contain coronavirus have 195 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.