Nguyen Thanh An, from the southern province of Dong Nai, picked up a bronze medal in the Open category for monochrome pictures for his photo entitled Connect.
|Nguyen Thanh An’s picture named Together. Photo: baodongnai.com.vn|
An snapped a joyful moment of two children playing with lambs. In this category, Nguyen Ngoc Son’s Grandmother Ninh won the Salon HM award.
Three other pictures by An, entitled Industrious; Mother and Together also receive honourable mentions.
In the Nature and Travel categories, Tran Phong grabbed gold for the picture entitled Mother and Child 2; the Silver Salon medal for his picture Exported Coconut Fibre and Gold PSA medal for Colourful Tay Bac (Northwest).
The photo competition is held for amateur and professional photographers worldwide and includes categories such as open in colour, open in monochrome, nature in colour or monochrome, and photo travel in colour or monochrome.
The Balkan Exhibition attracted numerous quality photographers from around the world including Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the UK, and Vietnam.
- Vietnamese photographer snaps unreal beauty in real life
- Propaganda poster exhibition honours President Ho Chi Minh in Hanoi
- Vietnamese photographers dazzle at AGORA awards
- Photo exhibition celebrates anniversary of Hanoi’s recognition as City for Peace
- ‘Space-Time-Continuum’: A South Beach Exhibit That’s Truly Out Of This World
- Vietnamese panoramas create noise at int’l photo contest
- Photo exhibition really puts you in the picture
- Tasmania's wild west showcased through exhibition West: Out on the Edge
- Asia Food and Beverage Summit to promote Vietnamese cuisine
- Festival connects ethnics in Vietnamese, Lao border provinces