School facilities at the Nhật Tân Secondary School in Hà Nội’s Tây Hồ District are cleaned and disinfected for the third time. — VNA/VNS Photo Thanh Tùng HÀ NỘI — All 63 provinces and cities across the country have allowed students at different educational level to remain off from school to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). The decision followed a proposal from the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET). Fifty-six provinces and cities agreed that students could be absent until the end of this month, while the others would allow them to stay home until the end of this week. The MoET will delay the end of the school year, so students could make up for missed lessons, and send the plan to localities. Nguyễn Xuân Thành, deputy director of the Secondary Education Department under the MoET, said that tests and examinations would be considered to ensure students’ rights, and also would not affect the next school year. Preparation for the exams would also be shortened so that students would have enough time for revision, he said. Quarantine The Medical Services Administration under the Ministry of Health (MoH) has sent a letter to hospital directors and local departments of health to ask… Read full this story
- CDC Powerless To Stop Spread Of Virulent Mayonnaise-Borne Pathogen
- Stop spreading the Muslim overpopulation fake news
- The American Medical Association Asks Tech Companies To Stop Spread Of Vaccine Misinformation
- 10 Lies and Misconceptions About the Hood That We Need to Stop Spreading and Believing
- Man Stabs Kids at Japan Bus Stop; at Least 19 People Wounded
- I'm Maker Faire Co-Founder Sherry Huss, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Marianna Tessel, Intuit Chief Product Development Officer, and This Is How I Work
- Crunched: has the games industry really stopped exploiting its workforce?
- 2019 Citroen 19_19 Concept @ Top Speed
- Health Sector Progress Report 2018, Ministry of Health & Population
All sectors work to stop spread of COVID-19 have 331 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.