The Viet Nam-Russia oil and gas joint venture Vietsovpetro plans to earn US$1.38 billion in revenue in 2020, online newspaper vietnamplus.vn reported.
Speaking at a conference late last week to review its operations in 2019 and set out orientations and tasks for 2020, leaders of the joint venture said the Vietnamese side is hoped to gain $102 million in profit, while the Russian side aims for $98 million.
The firm is expected to contribute $630 million to the State budget this year.
At the 52nd meeting of the Vietsopetro Council, the two sides set a goal to produce 3.12 million tonnes of oil and 70.4 million cu.m of natural gas in 2020.
In 2019, Vietsovpetro put two oil rigs into operation, meeting its target to expand exploitation areas.
Thanks its efforts, the joint venture’s oil output increased over 236,000 tonnes.
Vietsovpetro raked in $1.79 billion from oil sales in the year, equivalent to 112.4 per cent of the set plan.
It earned $446.4 million in profits and contributed more than $1.15 billion to the State budget. — VNS
- How to Increase Affiliate Marketing Revenue
- State domestic revenue reaches 34.8 billion USD in eight months
- I'm not a Russian asset! Tulsi Gabbard makes bizarre boast during 2020 debate as she accuses U.S. of trying to fight 'regime change wars' in the Middle East
- Cory Booker Proposed a $50 Billion Fund to Get Rid of All Our Lead Pipes
- Vietnam, Japan target 60 billion USD in two-way trade by 2020
- Vietnam among top 20 countries to visit in 2020
- The 2020 Chevrolet Bolt Gets A Range Boost To Beat The Base Tesla Model 3
- Hike in gold import duty part of policy to curb non-essential imports: Revenue Secretary
- Roger Federer confirms plans for French Open return and unveils 2020 summer schedule
- Roger Federer confirms French Open return and unveils 2020 summer schedule
- Roger Federer explains why his love for Switzerland drove 2020 Olympics decision
- Power companies’ revenue growth expected to slow down to 3-4 per cent in second quarter
- State domestic revenue rises 14% to US$34.8 billion in eight months
- Day after debate, Elizabeth Warren's campaign says it's reviewing 'other revenue options' for Medicare for All
- Huawei’s revenue jumps 27 percent as smartphone sales surge
- Guns N’ Roses makes YouTube history as ‘Sweet Child O’ Mine’ reaches 1 billion views
- Nestlé has $20 billion to spend on deals or buying back shares
- 2020 Democrats stand united in support of impeachment process at debate
- Is There a Disconnect Between Hotel Revenue Management and Sales Strategy?
- Wipro IT services revenue up 1.1%, meets expectations
Vietsovpetro strives for $1.38 billion in revenue in 2020 have 398 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.