Her design represents the typical Vietnamese conical hat decorated with the three colors of the Belgian flag. The eyes in the middle of the logo represent the two peoples of the countries and the two silk ribbons are like flying wings which represent freedom, peace, inspiration and luck. The left and right cords signifying Belgium and Vietnam are twisted to form the number 45, showing the close connection between the two countries over the past 45 years.
The winning work will be the official logo for all celebrating activities in 2018.
The winner will be offered a prize of a two-week internship at Happiness Saigon Company in Ho Chi Minh City.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Vietnamese students wins big prizes at Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad
- Vietnamese students win the second prize in Business Case Competition 2018
- More Vietnamese students learn in Australia
- Vietnamese students won third prize at Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- Vietnamese students spend US$3-4 billion a year on overseas study: Minister
- Black Student Wins Harvard Debate Tournament After Atlanta Students Dominate Competition
- High school students win regional television awards
- Two Tulsa-area students win corporate-sponsored National Merit Scholarships
- Black students win after slamming university for investing $30 million in private prisons
- Spelman College Students Win National Mobile App Competition