Successful treatment of the two cases of coronavirus proved that Vietnam’s health sector can treat infected cases of the new virus; accordingly, the Ministry will continue finish the treatment plan. All suspected cases have been isolated and their health is better gradually, said Mr. Son.
According to Deputy Health Minister Son, the Ministry has been working with the Ministry of Information and Communications to implement online meeting. The Department of Treatment will preside the meeting with hospitals across the country which are treating people infected with coronavirus to update information and discuss the best treatment.
According to the Ministry’s contagious disease supervision system, as of 10 AM of January 29, the number of confirmed cases increased to 6,058 and death toll climbs above 130
Thailand has reported 14 cases of infection; Hong Kong (China) and Taiwan (China) have eight each; the United States and Australia have five each; Singapore and Japan each have seven; Malaysia, South Korea, German and France have reported four each; Canada has three; Vietnam has two; and Nepal, Cambodia and Sri Lanka each have one. There have been no deaths outside China.
All suspect cases have been isolated.
Vietnamese Ministry of Health has expanded screening of travelers from China to border gates and ports of entry as well as established 40 mobile teams to isolate and transport people infected with coronavirus.
- When Hope Runs Out, Cancer Patients Are Making Their Own DIY Immunotherapy Treatments
- Here Are Some of the Crappy Insurance Plans That Could Be Legal Again Soon
- Biotech Firm Halts 'Revolutionary' Cancer Treatment After Patient Deaths
- Addicaid Is an App and Social Network to Help You Find Treatment and Recover from Addiction
- The dark side of tattoos and your health
- Physical Therapy for Your Genitals: How to Train for Better Sex and Better Health
- UK Authorities to People Who Came Near Suspected Russian Nerve Agent: Please Wash Your Clothes
- Oregon Could Require Insurance Companies to Cover All Reproductive Health Services, Including Abortion
- Dolmio 'eat occasionally' labels thought to pre-empt childhood obesity plan
- Thousands Rally Across the Country to Protest Planned Parenthood