PANO – A delegation from the Vietnam – Cambodia Friendship Association, led by its President Vu Mao on January 21st had a working session with its Cambodian counterpart, led by Vice President Vann Phal on their visit to Vietnam.
|Delegates at the working session. Photo:dangcongsan.vn|
At the event, the two sides briefed each other on their countries’ socio-economic situations and reviewed their cooperation activities in 2014.
Besides, they also agreed to continue boosting cooperation for 2015, focusing on disseminating and educating the bilateral traditional relationship as well as organizing friendship exchanges for peoples, especially for youths, and drawing the participation of the Vietnamese and Cambodian students in the two associations’ activities in the coming time.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- An Giang to host Vietnam-Cambodia border friendship exchange
- Vietnam, Cambodia promote defense ties
- Continuously nurturing the Vietnam – Cambodia friendship
- Exchange program highlights Vietnam-Cambodia’s border cooperation
- Golden chance for Can Tho to boost investment ties with Japan
- State of California hopes to boost trade ties with India
- Kenya, UAE trade lobbies sign MOU to boost bilateral ties
- Vietnam, Cambodia mark victory of southwest border defense war
- Feature: China-aided stadium in Cambodia symbolizes friendship