Accordingly, the city held fireworks displays at seven venues to welcome the Year of the Rat on Lunar New Year’s Eve (January 25). Additionally, the “Ho Chi Minh City – Confidently Stepping Forward” program was held at the city’s Nguyen Hue Flower Street. Other programs also took place, attracting a lot of domestic and international visitors.
|At the Calligraphy Festival|
One of the destinations that attracted many visitors during Tet was a Vietnamese Tet (Lunar New Year) Festival held at the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Cultural House.
The Calligraphy Festival, which included 50 booths, was also an ideal place for citizens and international visitors to visit. Moreover, a number of activities were also held at Dam Sen Cultural Park (District 11).
Translated by Lam Anh
- HCM City to host Asian-Pacific cities’ tourism promotion forum
- Celebrating with pride: Iowa City Pride expands mission, festival
- Brunswick Summer Celebration: Annual festival offers something for every family
- Hiscox 11&U Celebrity Cricket Festival On June 9
- Odias in Delhi celebrate Raja festival
- Japanese culture celebrated at festival in Arlington Heights
- Choir celebrates Watercress Festival
- Heidi Klum launches celebrity-inspired festival collection with Lidl
- London mayor Sadiq Khan marks the 70th anniversary of the Windrush migration with a day of festivities at City Hall
- Sylvania festival showcases city's breweries