The tradition of giving “Li xi”, known in English as “lucky money”, in envelopes is one of the most anticipated Tet customs, especially among children.
Let’s take a look at some of the creative envelope styles on offer ahead of the Lunar New Year, known locally as Tet:
Aside from coming in traditional forms, eye-catching and modern envelopes are becoming increasingly popular among Vietnamese people.
Each of the envelopes features a beautiful, stylish, and humorous design.
With the Year of the Rat approaching, envelopes printed with joyful mice are a common sight throughout local markets.
Buyers have plenty of choice when it comes to size and colour.
Sending special wishes is a popular part of Tet for youngsters.
3D envelopes have been designed to showcase patterns of cartoon characters such as Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, and Doraemon. These items are in high demand and often sell out in a few minutes.
The purchase of envelopes on social media or through websites keeps firms busy around this time of year, serving to reduce the time that buyers spend seeking out eye-catching envelopes.
An envelope featuring a mouse’s wedding costs between VND18,000 and VND30,000 for a pack of six.
- Roblox 101: How To Make Actual Money In The Game
- Super Lucky's Tale gets surprise 'Guardian Trials' expansion on Xbox One and PC
- ‘Logan Lucky’ and new episodes of ‘The Tick’ come to Amazon
- First bot-based platform wants to make cryptocurrency trading available to everyone
- Kim Komando: Innovative ways to make money online
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ available to buy in stores today
- Amazon’s often-overlooked coupons section is an easy way to save money on items you were going to buy anyway
- Expense tracker and money management apps for Android and iOS
- A Lucky Hit
- These are our favorite 5 laser printer deals to save you time and money