Agency clinches top spot among 25 large agencies following a year distinguished by a rebrand, major growth, and a unique mentoring program
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 13, 2020
Tinuiti, the largest independent performance marketing agency across the Triopoly of Google, Facebook and Amazon, announced today that it has ranked #1 in the 2020 Best Places to Work survey by Ad Age, for the second consecutive year in the large company category of 201+ employees.
Ad Age’s rankings are determined by an analysis of survey responses from employees, and agencies are scored based on an aggregate of ratings in six specific categories and a general culture rating to earn an overall score.
According to Ad Age, Tinuiti’s “culture, perks and employee development and engagement are among the reasons it was chosen first among companies with more than 200 employees in Ad Age Best Places to Work 2020 for the second consecutive year.”
Tinuiti was praised for its flexible work schedule and the option to work-from-home, with 27 percent of staffers working remotely. The agency also offers new parents 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers, along with matching contributions to retirement plans, profit sharing and incentive-based compensation that includes commissions and year-end bonuses. Other perks include unlimited paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
“Earning this recognition from Ad Age for two years running is especially sweet given the fact it comes on the heels of integrating three recently acquired agencies, a company rebrand and another year of massive growth that lead to a 60% increase in our total headcount,” says Zach Morrison, CEO of Tinuiti. “Our people-first culture has enabled our agency to thrive, and our North Star during a year of growth and change has been ‘One Team, One Dream.’ I’m incredibly proud that Tinuitians value the culture we’ve created, and recognize that our unwavering commitment to our core values has helped us to attract and maintain the best talent in the industry.”
The agency’s rebrand to Tinuiti in May was largely built on its core values of U.N.I.T.I.: Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living and Innovate and Inspire Change.
To demonstrate its commitment to “Unleash Greatness,” Tinuiti launched “T-Up” in the spring of 2019, a paid internship and mentoring program for college-bound seniors from Dillard High School, a Title 1 school in Ft. Lauderdale. The 10-week program connected career-oriented students with access to mentoring, digital marketing training, and the opportunity to hone professional and practical life skills including business etiquette and interview coaching.
“We don’t just pay lip service to culture, we make it a top priority,” added Morrison. “By investing in our people we’re cultivating a culture of happiness. When our people are happy our clients are happy, and everyone wins.”
Tinuiti has won several prestigious industry awards and accolades for both culture and performance, including recognition as #1 on Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and taking home Google’s Premier Partner Award for Video Excellence. Tinuiti’s commitment to people and performance has cemented their position as one of the top digital marketing agencies in North America. For more information visit http://www.tinuiti.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/tinuiti_ranked_1_best_place_to_work_by_ad_age_for_the_second_consecutive_year/prweb16832507.htm
- Flower Mound, Frisco & Round Rock, Texas Make Money Magazine’s 50 Best Places To Live List
- Three Towns In Texas Make Money Magazine’s 50 ‘Best Places To Live’ List
- Chanhassen Named Best Place To Live In The Country, According To Money Magazine
- Rocklin Makes Money’s 50 Best Places To Live List
- Need New Specs? These Are The Best Places To Buy Eyeglasses Online
- Jeff Bezos Says Amazon Is the Best Place in the World to Fail, Asserts 21st Century Will Be India's
- Covid-19: Karnataka to keep Dasara celebrations in Mysuru low-key for 2nd consecutive year
- The Best Places To Retire In 2020
- 5 Reasons Googlers Think It's the Best Place to Work
- How To Find The Best Place To Enjoy Your Retirement
- NIRF ranking 2021: IIT Madras ranked in top spot for third consecutive year, check full list
- Furious Piers Morgan mocks Ant and Dec as they beat him to best presenter and scoop prize for 20th year
- Executive branch best placed to make tough decisions & be accountable to Parliament, not courts: Edwin Tong
- ‘Big Mouth’s Maya Rudolph Wins Second Consecutive Emmy For Voicing Connie The Hormone Monstress
- Dog walkers reveal best place to stroll with your pooch – with Yorkshire Dales coming out on top
- Best place to sell or trade your phone: Ditch old tech
- Where is the UK's best place for 4G connection?
- Warning for pensioners as UK retirement outlook declines for fourth straight year
- 35 Best And Worst Countries To Raise A Family (You Won’t Believe America’s Ranking)
- The Best (And Cheapest) Places To Live In America In 2021
Tinuiti Ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Ad Age for the Second Consecutive Year have 828 words, post on www.chron.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.