Investment of billions of dollars into renewable energy has been a frequent topic of discussion at recent shareholders’ meetings of power companies. A survey by Grant Thornton found that renewable energy has emerged as one of the priority investment fields in 2019, ranking third after finance technology and education (it ranked 10th in 2018). Investment of billions of dollars into renewable energy has been a frequent topic of discussion at recent shareholders’ meetings of power companies. In the last two years, BCG planned to invest VND15 trillion in six projects in Long An and VND9 trillion in three projects in Ben Tre. Chi Mai $43mn solar power plant inaugurated in Ninh Thuan The 45-MW Phuoc Ninh solar power plant was officially inaugurated in Thuan Nam district in south-central Ninh Thuan province on June 22. Renewable energy poised to attract private investors: VBF An energy strategy that focuses on renewables, natural gas, energy efficiency and battery storage will attract private sector investment, the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF) said in a report.
- Colorado’s Eastern Plains is big-time producer of renewable energy, ripe for even more, report says
- BP's dividend cut puts firm on road to deliver green energy pledge
- How COVID-19 could speed up smart-city visions
- Diluting the EIA process spells a path of no return
- With marijuana going legit, marketing blitz takes a hit
- Thursday briefing: Leaders knew stockpile could 'blow up all of Beirut'
The rush for renewable energy have 247 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.