Investment of billions of dollars into renewable energy has been a frequent topic of discussion at recent shareholders’ meetings of power companies.
A survey by Grant Thornton found that renewable energy has emerged as one of the priority investment fields in 2019, ranking third after finance technology and education (it ranked 10th in 2018).
|Investment of billions of dollars into renewable energy has been a frequent topic of discussion at recent shareholders’ meetings of power companies.|
In the last two years, BCG planned to invest VND15 trillion in six projects in Long An and VND9 trillion in three projects in Ben Tre.
The 45-MW Phuoc Ninh solar power plant was officially inaugurated in Thuan Nam district in south-central Ninh Thuan province on June 22.
An energy strategy that focuses on renewables, natural gas, energy efficiency and battery storage will attract private sector investment, the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF) said in a report.
- Renewable energy defies Covid-19 to hit record growth in 2020
- Global wind energy set for five years of record growth-research
- All 30 million British homes could be powered by offshore wind in 2030
- India's renewables to see largest upswing in 2021: IEA
- Mansour: Joe Biden’s Policies Will Help China ‘Replace Detroit as the Motor City’
- COVID-19 and the biodiversity crisis
The rush for renewable energy have 222 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.